Saturday, February 15, 2014

Sales at Joyful Expressions and free stuff 4U

Hello Everybody!

I hope you´re enjoying your weekend. Here it´s kind of cold today, I want summer back, lol. Do you already know what Jenni from Joyful Expressions has for sale today? Check out:


You can grab 2 awesome kits from Joyful Expressions. Americana and Applicious are both on sale today only for just $2.00 a piece. There´s also the did you miss it? Sale, that goes on  till the end of the month:


 

Also, I made some layouts and a freebie with Joyful Expressions´ kit You Complete Me. I´m really proud of the results:


On the second one I also used one of the Project Life: February templates:


Don´t forget to check the kits I used at Joyful Expression´s store: You Complete Me and Project Life Templates: February - I really like them, and I hope you´ll like too! 

And I made also a cluster frame for you, using You complete me. I hope you enjoy it. Click on the preview to get the frame:


If you want more freebies, there´s a template freebie on Joyful Expression´s Blog, and another one on JE´s Facebook. Don´t forget that I also have a facebook timeline template freebie on LW Designs Facebook.

Happy Saturday!



1 comment:

Thank you for your kind comments!