Saturday, February 1, 2014

LW Designs 1st Anniversary - New Facebook page

Party day at LW Designs :D I hope you don´t mind the interruption of the Daily Life Scrapbook Week - It will come back tomorrow - but I deceided to change the plans for today. I was planning to launch the LW Designs fanpage at the end of the DLSW with a project life related first freebie, but I deceided to put that freebie here and release my fanpage today, to celebrate the anniversary of the 1st blog train I joined at this blog. 
So, I deceided to offer another facebook freebie: It´s the template I used on the background of the fanpage´s coover page. You can like my brand new facebook page to get this freebie and to stay in touch and see real-time news and great stuff I find on the internet:


Now, I´m off to have some fun. Enjoy the weekend everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments!