Friday, July 11, 2014

Summer Day by Crescent Moon Designs

Don´t you wish your day had 48 hours, being 36 of sunlight? Well, I do. I have lots of fun stuff to show you, but so little time to write all the posts, argh :(

Well, today I´ll higlight a new kit by Crescent Moon Designs, called Summer Day. It has some super cute wordarts and very pretty drawn flowers (seems they´re a trend right now). And cute insects and a frog too. Well, see by yourselves:


I made a sample layout for this kit, using a blocked style to fit multiple photos in the same layout:


If you click on the picture to see the details, you´ll notice that the background behind the white flower is a paper from the kit too. It was originally on a background very similar to the one from the red rose picture, but the shadow looked weird so I deleted it. I also used a template by Karen Diamond.

If you like this kit, you can buy at the Crescent Moon Desings store at ScrappyBee or GoDigitalScrapbooking.

Have a nice weekend. I´ll bring other great news soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments!