Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Birthday Bash by Crescent Moon Designs + Journal Cards 4U

Good Evening everybody!

I had great fun playing with a kit called Birthday Bash, by Crescent Moon Designs. It has a super cool color palette that makes the kit useful for birthdays for all ages and genders. And it has also super cute cupcakes:


Find this kit at Go Digital Scrapbooking or Scrapbird. I used this kit to make a pocket style double sided page for my brother´s birthday. Those are very special pictures for me, not only because I had great fun, but also because it´s hard to take pictures from my parents:


Come to think of it, I´m planning to do digital project life next year! Is there someone over there planning the same? If you do, you´ll maybe like the journal cards I made and you can grab them below. One is a filer card and the other one is a proper journal card, as you have space to write on it. Click on the preview to download.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments!