Monday, February 10, 2014

Clownin´ around: New Kit by Crescent Moon Designs

Today is new release day at Crescent Moon Designs. The new release is called clownin´around and is about circus:


I really like the unique colors chosen for this kit, specially the burgundy and the purple. The light, blue brings the playfullness to the kit. I havent been on a traditional circus since I was a little kid, but these wonderful colors worked very well with pictures of my beloved cats, as you can see below:


Do you want to buy this kit today? It´s already available at GoDigital Scrapbooking, and will be available at your next digiscrap store, Scrappy Bee, at March 1st, 2014.

(PS: I´m sorry for didn´t leave you any note through this week: I had a couple of pleasant surprises - and no, any of them was that scholarship I was talking about - I passed the test but didn´t score at the top to qualify for the scolarship - and needed to change plans. So, istead of a daily life week, we´ll have some daily life weekends sometimes... with three posts each... I hope you aren´t annoyed with me due to that...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments!