Friday, October 31, 2014

DSD Fun at ScrappyBee + New Release

Today I am releasing a new kit at ScrappyBee: It´s called My day: Autumn, and is a very special kit for me. It´s the first full kit when I used lots of hand-drawn elements - Now I feel that my drawing skills are getting to a satisfactory point :) It´s also my first full kit where I mixed elements made with blocked daily life style in mind.

As always, I made the kit in a way I´d like a kit to digiscrap with: No "just recolored" stuff - even the solids have one texture each, no stacked flowers - they´re awesome, but I really like to have flowers that I can stack myself - and with a touch of artsy stuff and the woodgrain design trend - I simply love to play with different trends in my kits!

Click here to see the details on my store

A closer look on the papers:



The kit also includes this tiny pack with wordarts and title cards:


The harvest subway art and the wordart on the top are both in no-texturized black, so they can be used in several ways to match not only this kit, but any other you´d like to use. Do you want to mix and match My day: Autumn with another kit? Maybe clipping a paper from the other one in these word arts can be a good start :) What are you waiting for? Buy it here!

I didn´t make too many sample layouts with this kit, because autumns here are very different from the fall I´m painting on my kit. But I made a layout about some kitties and their mother - Who can go wrong with kitties? - And I´m preparing my first quick page pack, based on this kit, to be released very soon:


This kit - and all my store - are 50% off this weekend on the ScrappyBee DSD store wide sale:


Cool, isn´t it? Don´t forget to stop by my store to see what I have to offer - and buy while it´s on sale - and take a look on the awesome ScrappyBee designers - we have hundreds of cool products waiting for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments!