Thursday, December 5, 2013

Santa Paws by Joyful Expressions

I´m back with exciting news. I deceided to try a guest position for Joyful Expressions, and I got accepted. Even better: today, they´re releasing a super cute kit that has two things that I really like: Pets and Word Play!  It´s called Santa Paws and have lots of cute cats and dogs dressed for Christmas:



I will for sure use this kit a lot, as it is the perfect kit to scrapping cute things pets do while they wait for Santa. Take a look on the layout I made today, using a picture from some years ago, when Messy was a spoiled kitty:


I´m really impressed with the variety of elements contained on this kit. It contains 38 papers; upper case, lower case, numbers and symbols paper pieced alpha; 12 word strips; and 96 elements including:

  • 9 cats dressed up in their winter weather gear
  • 1 pompom cat toy
  • 13 dogs dressed up in their winter weather gear
  • 1 epoxy dog
  • 1 dog bone
  • 3 gifts
  • 3 ornaments
  • 3 stockings (including 1 stuffed with cat toys and another stuffed with dog toys)
  • 1 set of holly berries and leaves
  • 1 string of Christmas lights
  • 1 Christmas tree
  • 1 bell
  • 1 candy cane
  • 1 banner
  • 1 glitter berry branch
  • 8 flowers
  • 1 evergreen bough
  • 2 leaves
  • 4 frames
  • 2 sweater material cutout shapes
  • 2 brads
  • 6 buttons pre-fastened with stitches
  • 3 unfastened buttons with 3 separate button stitched for those who like to mix and match their fasteners
  • 1 staple (available with holes and shadowing)
  • 3 sets of stitching (including 2 that come with in a second version with holes and shadows)
  • 4 tags
  • 15 different trims including straight and curly ribbons, bows, strings, lace and ric rac

I loved all those cats and dogs. But I have to say that I really like the word strips. They are really fun!


To buy this kit, you must go to Joyful Expressions store at Scraps´n Pieces. If I were you, I´d do it fast. It  will be 50% off till December 19th, it. And, if you´re not a pet person, you can try Christmas Traditions kit:



I hope you find these kits as cute and useful as I did ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments!