Monday, May 20, 2013

New Release - Heart Rock Song - FREE for limited time


I am so excited to share the Heart Rock song kit. While I write this post, the kit is being uploaded, and you all have till June the 5th to grab it for free, only at Scraps N´Pieces forum.

Before I explain to you how to download, let me show you the bundle preview:


This bundle contains: 43 elements, 26 papers, including solids, four templates (offered in layered tif, psd and individual pngs, plus a preview in jpg for each alpha) and a small chipboard stamped alpha including uper and lowercase, and some punctuation. In the post below, you have a close look at the elements/word arts preview. And I have a page using one of the templates, with elements and papers of the kit, whose journalling says a curious fact that happened when I was designing this kit:


Funny, isn´t it? In the kit the "rock" wordart is already on a chalkboard background, so you can use it in any color of paper. Well, now, the information you are probably looking for:

Instructions to download:

-Go to Scraps and Pieces and eiter log in the forums, or Register. If you are registering now, your account needs to be approved, but I believe it will happens very fast.
-After Logging in, you will find all the links here. There are 5 sepparated parts, all of them hosted at the same direct download server you know from my last freebies. 
-When you finish downloading my part, browse the Photoshop Class Gallery, and you´ll find tons of other freebies to download, coming from other people who took designer mentoring class. The intermediate and advanced classes made full kits, while the beginner classes made colabs, so you´ll find around 10-12 full kits and 5 colabs, all quality-checked. If they aren´t all up yet, you should come back in the afternoon or tomorrow. But don´t forget to grab them quick, as the most of us will only have the links up for 15 days. 
I have to remember you: At least for the next months, I won´t have this kit as freebie anywhere else, and it will possibly be your only chance to get it. Enjoy the kit either to play with the chalkboard trend, to make music-based layouts, or even romantic layouts - It´s up to you! It was made based on my favorite pop/rock songs, and I hope you enjoy scrapping with it as much as I enjoyed designing.

3 comments:

  1. Lorien you've doen a great job - I love it - especially paper 2,3 and 12, tag 2, word art 5 and frame 2 but the most fun will be paper 11 - hubby and I have already been spotting various songs within the text. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, it was so much fun to work with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uau... que lindo!!!! Parabéns amiga. Ficou perfeito.
    Beijos

    http://luiza-pires.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments!